Sunday, October 7, 2012

Peanuts Deluxe Holiday Collection

This brought back so many fond memories of my childhood.  I would really consider buying this for my kids, although sometimes my kids find these "classics" boring.  Really cartoons nowadays aren't even really for kids.  It really touched my heart when the peanuts made an episode about a girl that got leukemia in their class. It showed how the little girl felt and how her classmates reacted.  This really touched base with me because when MY own child got leukemia, it was this episode that we showed her class to, to help them understand what was going on with my daughter.

I LOVE the PEANUTS!

http://www.freesnatcher.com/peanuts-holiday-collection-deluxe-edition-of-movies-for-15-99/Need a domain and website?

No comments:

Post a Comment