Thursday, December 27, 2012

My favorite melaleuca products

I would like to just share some of my favorite melaleuca products with anyone who is interested in becoming a member. These products are made from the melaleuca tree oil which is a natural antiseptics and antibiotics. Why have you never heard of them? They rely on word of mouth advertising which has been proven to be very profitable. Over 1 billion in sales last year! They are not spending millions of dollars on advertising to large advertising companies.  This way, the savings can be passed on to the customers which are also able to sell memberships and create a home based business for themselves.  I have been a member since 2008 and I absolutely love most of their products because they are very effective and environmentally friendly. These are the ones I can not live without! When I forget to order them and have to run to the store and get store products, I am not happy! I wish everyone would use Melaeuca and we would all have a much friendlier earth.

Lemon Brite - This dishwashing liquid (like all melaleuca products) come concentrated to help reduce packaging.  I really enjoy this product because it cleans the dishes so thoroughly and does not have those harsh chemicals that dry out your hands.  The smell is quite lovely as well.


Diamond Brite - Diamond Brite is the automatic dishwasher detergent.  It has left my dishes so clean and without the toxic fumes that other store products use.  No cloudiness ever in my dishes and no foul odors.  I have tried others and just like you see in their label, thats how clear the dishes come out of the dishwasher.

Melapower (Island Breeze)-  This one is my favorite scent!  I love this product because I do loads and loads of laundry (we are a family of 6) and all it takes is a small 2 ozs. of product to clean a whole load!  It leaves my clothes so bright and clean.  There are other scents as well such as mountain fresh and scent free, but I really love this one.
 
 
 
Affinia Shampoo - This is my favorite shampoo that melaleuca offers because it has a very nice smell and leaves my hair so clean and shiny.  All it takes is a small amount, because it is so concentrated it lasts me much longer than the store shampoos.
 

 
TOUGH and TENDER - This product is a must have in our household.  We use it everyday to clean all surfaces and its' name is very appropiate.  This product is so tender but at the same time very tough.  One time our BBQ was full of stuck on grease. I mean stuck on like two weeks ago from hamburgers and steaks.  We squirted the grills down with this and the grease literally melted off.  We were so surprised because we did not have to use any caustic products to take the grease off. It does NOT have any toxic fumes or chemicals that choke you when you are using them. It cleans so effectively and the smell is wonderful! It has a biodegradable formula,  cleans up dirt and grime, contains no harsh chemicals or abrasives and is concentrated to save money and reduce plastic waste


Pineapple-Mango Body Bar - This soap is refreshing and leaves your skin silky smooth and it makes you feel like you are bathing in a tropical drink.  When you get out of the shower your skin does not feel dry or itchy and you smell great, too!  Other soaps are the pink grapefruit, gold bar, platinum bar, oatmeal bar, and Alloy which is like a masculine type bath bar.

If you would like to try out Melaleuca, you must become a member.  Please contact me at jacquelinsaldana@att.net and I will be happy to mail you a membership application. Act fast because membership is normally $29 a year, but right now thru the end of December, it is ONLY $1.  You can order your own products right from www.melaleuca.com anytime or call their customer service line to place your order as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment